I’m a Research Fellow at Microsoft Research India. I’m passionate about machine learning, computer systems and robotics. In the past, I’ve dabbled in a bit of reinforcement learning and natural language generation systems.
I’m currently working on two problems involving systems and machine learning.
- Ensemble-distillation procedures to enable training of deep relevance models on web-scale data with over 2 Billion training points with Dr. Harsha Simhadri, Dr. Praneeth Netrapalli
- Developing a new algorithm to efficiently serve k-Approximate Nearest Neighour Search (k-ANNS) queries on over 10B vectors on a single multi-core system utilizing next-gen flash drives with Dr. Harsha Simhadri, Dr. Ravishankar Krishnaswamy, and Dr. Amit Deshpande
- Machine Learning - algorithms for large-scale machine learning, deep learning, reinforcement learning
- Computer Systems - parallel processing, distributed processing, large-scale machine learning, distributed machine learning systems, next-gen machine learning systems
- Robotics - multi-agent robotics, single-agent robotics, reinforcement learning for single-agent and multi-agent robotics
j.s.suhas AT live.in,
t-sujs AT microsoft.com
LinkedIn: Suhas Jayaram Subramanya